Jr. Full stack Python Developer at Peach IT Professionals
We need one to Develop RESTful APIs for use by various front end/UI using Node JS, Python and grafana technologies.
Proven experience as software developer
- Hands-On: Not afraid to get your hands dirty and dig into the code
- Solid front-end development experience in React.js, Vue.js or similar technologies
- Solid backend-end development experience using python and integrating with Mongo DB
- Expert designing and developing RESTful API as well as using Docker containers
- Some experience with mobile app development (Android, iOS) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of common software architecture and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis) database technologies
- Experience working with CASE tools such as: JIRA and GitLab
- Experience writing unit tests in Jest
- Familiar with all facets of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Understands proper engineering process
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of practical field experience as a software developer
- Working Environment: Hybrid- 3 days in office, 2 days remote- Englewood CO
Automation Development – full stack developer role supports our client's Wireless Technology’s automation development; a scalable platform, framework, and “Hub”, for developing, scheduling, executing, and reporting on automated firmware testing.
This position is responsible for providing architecture direction, developing software and using past experience to help improve test driven development. The ideal candidate will be able mentor the development staff, communicate well with management and promote a positive environment for all team members.
Leading test automation software development efforts end-to-end, from architecture, design & development for implementation and testing.
Developing new features for front end UI using React.js or Vue.js. as well as developing backend functionality using Node.js and Python. Creating unit tests for new features while ensuring backward compatibility with existing feature set.
Creating architecture design artifacts (Software Requirements Specifications, Use Cases, Software Design Documents, high-level architecture drawings, concept of operations diagrams, etc.).
Communicating requirements and design to development team & hands on development.
Test and review system designs.
Mentor and guide the work of senior technical staff.
Develop RESTful APIs for use by various front end/UI using Node JS, Python and grafana technologies.
Design, develop, and implement software proposals with variable options.
Estimate scope of work.
Create project documentation.
Provide technical leadership and innovation on software projects through all phases of development lifecycle.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour