Jr Full Stack Developer at Sev1Tech
ev1Tech is looking for a Software Developer to support an exciting DHS software development program.
Requires a BS/BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters' degree with 2+ years of previous relevant experience' OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Java
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Agile processes
- Advanced experience with C/C++/C#
- Familiarity with Win API, JSON messaging
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio IDE
- Familiarity with AWS Microservices
- US Citizenship
- Clearance: Proof of U.S. Citizenship with either a Top Secret clearance or prior CBP clearance or DHS Full-BI
- bin the last 5 years; the CBP clearance process can take well over 12 months to adjudicate without a clearance.
- Solid knowledge of Java development
- Solid knowledge of AWS application migration
- Well versed with using version control systems
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Ability to work well within a small team environment.
- Strong communication skills
Overview/ Job Responsibilities:
The candidate will be able to analyze and solve complex application development needs to identify solutions to include potential new tools/technologies. The candidate should be proficient in application development, including troubleshooting and software upgrades. The Software Developer will also support hardware integration, middleware, and configurations required for production deployments. Experience working in a SecDevOps environment developing within an Agile environment using code delivery mechanisms, such as Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Git, and CI/CD. The Software Developer may support multiple Scrum teams as part of the mission integration efforts.
Work Environment: Remote (Hybrid) (1 day in office Ashburn, VA)
About Sev1Tech LLC:
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://careers-sev1tech.icims.com/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: [email protected]
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)