Jr DevOPS Engineer at Volto
We need one to Work with the technical organization at large to understand its CI/CD and release management needs and be able to transform that understanding into solution requirements.
- Design continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous delivery, and configuration management for enterprise software solutions, digital intelligence, and
- cloud platforms, and provide technical oversight of DevOps implementation and delivery.
- Experience with Hashi Terraform and RedHat Ansible required.
- Thorough knowledge of common technologies used in DevOps.
- Thorough knowledge of command-line tools in Windows and Linux environments.
- Thorough knowledge of APM and telemetry tools such as Dynatrace, Elastic, etc.
- Adhere to technical standards and participate in standards evolution.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and coordinated activities.
- Demonstrate effective communications skills at all organizational levels.
- Thorough knowledge of analytical thinking concepts and techniques.
- Mentor and lead junior members in continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts.
- Participate in cross-functional design and troubleshooting activities at an organizational level.
- Learn, design, and code in at least two development languages and integrate multiple tools through their APIs, command line interfaces, etc.
- Design, code, and test systems with a long-term mindset of maintainability.
Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the KeyBank Agile project life-cycle and ability to act within an Agile environment working with user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous feedback etc
Work with the technical organization at large to understand its CI/CD and release management needs and be able to transform that understanding into solution requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
- RedHat Ansible: 1 year (Preferred)