Jr. DevOps Engineer at Limble
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work closely with our Product and DevOps teams.
- 6+ year in a DevOps role
- 6+ year experience with Terraform
- 6+ years experience in AWS infrastructure (EC2, VPC, Autoscaling, Security Groups, AWS CLI, Cloud watch)
- 2+ year experience with Ansible
- Python 3.7+ experience
- Bash experience
- 2+ years working on Linux servers
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, critical support role
- Excellent decision making and critical-thinking skills
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation schedule
- Highly motivated and security minded
- MySQL experience
- PHP experience
- Experience with security frameworks like SOC2, ISO 270001
At Limble, we empower the unsung heroes that support the world. We've built the #1 top-rated Maintenance Management SaaS platform in an industry that is projected to double over the next five years. We continue to experience triple-digit growth year after year and are just getting started!
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work closely with our Product and DevOps teams. In this role, you will make an impact each day by building new infrastructure, supporting our current infrastructure. You will create amazing code, solve interesting puzzles, and work with a driven team that does all but the impossible. You'll be successful in this role if you are passionate about coding, love taking on challenges, and want to contribute the expansion of a high growth startup.
- Fully remote role
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
- Annual company retreat
- Opportunities to grow with us!
At Limble we are solution-oriented and customer-obsessed. We hire with a people-first approach, and we understand there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. Limble’s company culture and values are based on collaboration and transparency. Our customers come from all different backgrounds and so do our employees. If you’re results-driven, enjoy solving complex problems, and are curious about what you could accomplish at a rapidly scaling startup, we’d love to hear from you. At Limble, we value our amazing culture over any skill that someone can offer. We encourage you to check out our Customer Reviews (https://www.capterra.com/p/162600/Limble-CMMS/) and learn more about our incredible culture (https://youtu.be/OubV48L5e3w)!