Jr Application Solutions Engineer at Priority Technology Holdings, LLC
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a talented and motivated engineer to join our application solutions team.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs.
- Proven experience with setting and achieving challenging goals.
- Previous examples of demonstrating persistence and overcoming obstacles as well as taking calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views while gives and welcomes feedback.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above own interests.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Applies feedback to improve performance and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Basic understanding of MySQL/SQL Server/ Oracle database programming/ administration.
- Strong desire to grow his/her career in the technology space.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a talented and motivated engineer to join our application solutions team. You will be part of a dynamic global team delivering and supporting our technology infrastructure to meet the growing needs of the business. The Jr. Application Solutions Engineer will take ownership of resolving product issues through its life cycle and communicate to multiple stakeholders. The engineer will ensure process adherence and focus on delivering quality output. To be successful, you must be an excellent team player and self-motivated person who can carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Work in production support shifts and off hour production emergencies.
- Monitoring the production environment and ensure smooth functioning.
- Develop complex queries for analysis, monitoring and report generation.
- Analyze and identify root cause and resolve technical problems by understanding business operations, product features, and technical solutions.
- Automate scheduled production processes.
- Test and control the changes applied to test and production environments.
- Document all processes, as appropriate.
- Perform level of effort estimates for assigned tasks and change orders.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- This role will require evening support and holiday time, but employees are made aware of their schedule weeks in advance.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement