- 3+ years of client-side web development experience
- Experience in Vue.js development frameworks is required
- A history of writing SEO focused, W3C compliant HTML5
- Experience with modern CSS and SCSS
- Understanding and demonstrated handling of cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with version control
- Experience developing, delivering and maintaining a SPA based application
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- As a company, we value diversity and inclusion, an action- and results-oriented approach, empathy, and simplicity. We build our teams around these values.
KingsCrowd is a fast-growing fintech startup that has built the first independent, data-driven ratings and analytics platform for the online private markets. Our mission is to provide actionable, data-driven investment intelligence to investors of all backgrounds.
This is an opportunity to join a best-in-class startup team working to make it easy for everyone to be a venture capitalist. Retail investors have been able to invest in startups through online platforms since 2016 – but many people aren't aware of this opportunity or of how to assess startups. Joining KingsCrowd means joining a team that's dedicated to making it easy for investors of all backgrounds to navigate a complicated, fragmented market with confidence.
You would be joining our growing technology team. We are dedicated to the creation and ongoing enhancement of our public websites and backend tools. The team is dispersed across the continental United States and entirely remote.
We are responsible for the development and optimization of all technologies (ETL, API, public sites, tools) across the organization. This responsibility includes both the programming and delivery of new requests as well as the identification of new optimizations to our business and technology stack.
The team plays a central role in the organization, collaborating with every department. This collaboration manifests itself in helping to shape incoming ideas, as well as propose solutions to other challenges in our business.
New work will be developed in Vue/Nuxt and Tailwind CSS, connecting to our backend APIs. In addition, you will support bug fixes and feature enhancement as needed on our existing WordPress instances.
You will play an active role in determining a feature’s specification, level-of-effort, and deadlines.
Your work will be overseen by a senior member of the team. This oversight will both ensure features align to expectations as well as provide mentorship and career development. In turn, you will be expected to provide the same mentorship and career development to more junior members of the team.
Based on the needs of the task or project and your experience level, you may find yourself working alongside other developers, or at times, working alone.
You will also partner closely and learn from other roles in the organization, such as: research or investment analysts, data scientists, marketers, and product designers.
- Collaborate with other technologists, product leads, designers, and other team members to brainstorm new technical solutions that meet customer needs.
- Integrate API services with Vue.js based on front end needs.
- Mentor junior members of the development team through hands-on leadership, PR approvals, code reviews, and setting an example with best-in-class development.
KingsCrowd and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of its teammates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave