- Experience with other languages such as Java, .Net, GoLang, Python, etc.
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL database concepts
- Experience working on customer-based issues/working with customers
- Experience in e-commerce systems and/or companies that produce physical products for customers
- Experience with low code/no code solutions such as WIX, Zapier, Typeform, Wordpress, etc.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Maintain a “customer-first” mentality on a daily basis
- Contribute individually while simultaneously assisting in the growth of the team as a whole (interviewing & training of junior counterparts)
Swag...everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together...
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT we've just begun to scratch the surface…
And that's where YOU come in…
- Strive for quality engineering while remaining efficient
- Remain conscious of our effort to maintain a “customer first” mentality
- Take on the opportunity to have a lot of influence in how SwagUp “does” engineering
- Maintain and enhance existing customer facing website
- Be laser-focused on efforts to address customer issues and come up with effective, timely solutions
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you're in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
Salary Range: $150,000 - $175,000
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon