Java Software Engineer at Piper Companies
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Remote Java Software Engineer for an opportunity with a major networking organization based on the east coast.
Qualifications of the Remote Java Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required (Or applicable work experience).
- US Citizenship
- 3-5 years of experience in a software engineer role.
- Experience and extensive familiarity working with Java
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Remote Java Software Engineer for an opportunity with a major networking organization based on the east coast. The Remote Java Software Engineer will participate in new feature developments and contribute to ongoing projects of the company’s certification work in the public sector.
Responsibilities of the Remote Java Software Engineer:
- Work on new feature development, and contribute towards architecture and design.
- Follow current software development best practices in an agile development environment
- Work with Java technologies and a wide variety of other languages.
- Ability to learn new programming languages as each project changes.
Compensation for the Remote Java Software Engineer:
- Salary Range: $100-150k depending on the level of experience and responsibility.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K