Java Software Engineer at Fabric
in this role, You will help build the distributed order network layer that manages our web of micro fulfillment centers (MFCs) to efficiently deliver orders from customers to consumers within hours
- 2+ years of software development and architecture experience in backend systems, preferably in or OOP Languages (C#, Java), Java proficiency required
- A deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web applications
- Experience with Python - an advantage
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product, and our customers
Your code can power your next online delivery! We are a retail technology company that combines cloud-scale software with advanced robotics to create amazing customer experiences, from click to delivery. We’re expanding our rapidly growing software team and need talented engineers to tackle huge challenges and bring our cloud-scale software down to Earth to make a real impact in the real world.
Picture Yourself at Fabric:
Robot choreography: You want to move a robot from point A to B. Simple, right? Wrong.
Coding for scale: How do you work with software at scale when robots are involved?
Tote selection: How do you optimize for efficiency in constantly moving, complex sites?
We work with a diverse tech stack. Our backend is a cloud deployment in Google Cloud Platform mix of on-prem deployments with Kubrentes written in Python and Node.Js services, organized in a microservices architecture that helps keep it flexible. Our front-end is built with React.
What You’ll Do at Fabric:
- You will help build the distributed order network layer that manages our web of micro fulfillment centers (MFCs) to efficiently deliver orders from customers to consumers within hours
- Be part of a collaborative team delivering software in 2-week sprints
- Building strong relationships with your team members and growing your career with an amazing company
Fabric Offers You:
- An opportunity to join a “Unicorn” startup
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding environment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k/RRSP with a company match