Java Developer at Skillspark AB
Skillspark is fast growing Swedish company, that unlock IT talents globally. Our consultants get access to top assignments worldwide, a greater quality of life and competitive rates.
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with SQL (and relational databases), REST, Cloud Platforms (with Azure focus)
- Knowledge of SDLC tools (build systems, ticket systems, code repositories, CI etc.), BPMN notation and modelling tools, Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall model
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Readiness to travel (2 -3-day visits in Scandinavia, a few times per year)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in banking/financial and/or in an IT software house/IT consulting company delivering services to the financial sector
- Experience with Camunda BPMN, Kotlin, message-oriented architectures (MQ, Azure Event Grid etc.)
- DevOps experience
- Expected experience: +4 Years of Experience
- Language: English (fluent)
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 18 months (extendable)
- Expected workload for the consultant: Full-time
- Location: 100% remote (+ occasional travels to Denmark)
- For one of our Danish clients we are looking for an experienced Java Developer.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS - fully online recruitment process in ENGLISH:
- CV verification – within 48h you get first feedback regarding your application
- Screening call – short 20-min call to get to know each other
- Interview – for each client it works differently; you'll have support of your sourcing specialist throughout the process
- Offer and… celebration after getting hired!
Skillspark is fast growing Swedish company, that unlock IT talents globally. Our consultants get access to top assignments worldwide, a greater quality of life and competitive rates. Most of the assignments are for our clients based in Scandinavia, UK and the Middle East, but we believe in remote work, so you can be placed anywhere you want!
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)