Java Developer at Leading EDJE
Are you an experienced Java developer who wants to work with a team of fun and creative problem solvers? Do you want to work with an authentic and transparent leadership team?
- Must legally be able to work for any company in the US
- Minimum of 2-years professional, hands-on Java development experience
- Experience developing applications with Java 8+, including an understanding of Threading and Concurrency, Lambda Expressions, Servlet, MVC and REST frameworks, Streams and Logging
- Libraries & Frameworks: Servlet, MVC and Rest frameworks, Dependency Injection (e.g. Spring, JSR-330), Java Persistence API/Hibernate, Spring Boot, or similar
- Ability to demonstrate and verbally communicate competency in development languages and tools
- A “can-do” attitude, a strong passion for technology, and a willingness to learn new skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including listening skills
- Should have knowledge of at least one common Software Development Methodology (SDLC, Scrum, Agile, ATDD, etc...)
- Development with at least one data repository (Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc...), including data access and manipulation.
- Experience with unit/integration testing
Are you an experienced Java developer who wants to work with a team of fun and creative problem solvers? Do you want to work with an authentic and transparent leadership team? Do you want to work with a company that is as dedicated to your technical and professional growth as you are? If you are passionate about solving complex problems, working with an exceptional team, and committed to doing things right, then we want to talk with you!
- The job responsibilities of a Leading EDJE Java Solutions Developer include:
- Performing basic analysis tasks, with minimal supervision
- Translating business and functional specifications into code
- Adapting to and learning new technologies with assistance
- Working individually and in a team environment
Who are we?
Leading EDJE, founded in 2007, is an IT solutions provider with expertise in Application Development, DevOps, QA automation, Mobile, Cloud, AI, and Privacy and Security systems. We are a transparent organization with a fun culture that is focused on growth. Our highly engaged teams and long-tenured team members have made us an award-winning organization that has earned us the following:
“Best Places to Work, Columbus” by Columbus Business First
“Fast 50” by Columbus Business First
“Top Workplaces” by Columbus CEO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Health Plans with no waiting period
- 401k Match with no waiting period
- Company Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday Time
- Training Time & Budget for Career Growth
- Additional perks such as Home Office Equipment, Anniversary Perk & Technology Perk
Why Leading EDJE?
Leading EDJE is full of fun team members who like to work hard and play hard!
What you will find at Leading EDJE:
- We are focused on continued professional growth for our team members
- Strong, stable, and consistent growth over the past 15 years
- An agile non-corporate structure and culture. We do whatever it takes to get the job done!
- Our Core Values are:
- Put Team First
- Be Authentic & Clear
- Remain Dedicated to Growth
- Do the Right Thing…Not the Right Now Thing
- Approach Problem Solving Passionately
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year