Java Developer at InvestCloud
The Java Developer will research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
What We Look For
- Degree in relevant technology-based subject from a recognized university
- Relevant experience as java developer, ideally within financial, banking or software companies
- Java application development experience with Java 1.8, RESTful Web Services
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Java frameworks available such as Spring MVC
- Experience in creating and maintaining stored procedures
- Knowledge of enterprise Web Application security
- Source control – SVN, GIT
- Fast learning with strong capabilities to comprehend complex software application
- Independent with strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude while being able to establish harmonious working relationships with team members
- Experience in XML generation and parsing, shell scripting
- An aptitude for problem solving, crisis management and time management
- Knowledge and experience in financial domain, particularly Wealth Management is strongly desired
The Java Developer will research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems. They will scope and design efficient solutions to documented business needs. They work with peers to conduct code reviews across the team and help foster a productive work environment. The Java Developer will look at ways to make software components more consistent, easily supported, and more highly performing through the use of existing software design guidelines and analysis of performance bottlenecks.
- Builds, modifies, reviews and analyzes software systems through code development, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performs moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities.
- Provides production support for existing software within the areas covered by the role.
- Prepares technical documentation.
- Conducts unit & integration testing.
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Scopes and designs efficient solutions to documented business needs.
- Works with peers to conduct code reviews across the team and help foster a productive work environment.
- Looks at ways to make software components more consistent, easily supported and more highly performing through the use of existing software design guidelines and analysis of performance bottlenecks.
- Interfaces with business leaders and stakeholders to understand the business and accompanying needs.
- Provides input to architectural direction of the software components covered by the role.
- Provide estimates and manage delivery expectations.
- May interface directly with clients to clarify requirements or discuss alternative solutions.
- Guide/mentor more junior associates.
Headquartered in Los Angeles with a global presence, InvestCloud develops first-class, financial digital solutions, pre-integrated into the cloud. By empowering investors and managers with a single version of the integrated truth through its unique digital platform, InvestCloud creates beautifully designed client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of digital modular apps. The result? Powerful products for individual investors and institutions alike, assembled on-demand to meet clients’ specific needs.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to [email protected]
InvestCloud is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.