Java Developer at EX2 Outcoding
in this role You will work closely with our highly skilled team to leverage a strong base of reusable software libraries, in-depth advanced manufacturing systems experience, and powerful open-source toolsets.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BS in Computer Science; MS preferred
- Strong Software Engineering skills and project experience using related tools
- Ability to develop and tune database queries, Oracle/SQL, PL/SQL
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Your projects are very diverse, challenging, and fast-paced. They involve various skills, including database, user interface, real-time device communications, event-driven multi-threaded manufacturing control applications, Web/Intranet, data warehousing, and dashboard techniques.
This will be considered a plus:
Communications/networking applications, event-driven and/or real-time software, distributed applications, or manufacturing applications
Become an Outcoder as a Java Developer
You will work closely with our highly skilled team to leverage a strong base of reusable software libraries, in-depth advanced manufacturing systems experience, and powerful open-source toolsets.
About us: EX² Outcoding is a premier solution provider of a broad range of outsourcing services, combining proven expertise in technology and project execution for companies searching for high-quality software development solutions. We specialize in delivering the best technical solution and enhancing that solution creatively by working closely with stakeholders to understand the business context.