Java Developer at CTAC
We need one to Work closely with the testing team during troubleshooting and new development phases
- 4+ years in experience programming in Java
- 4+ years in experience developing/maintaining backend APIs
- Experience with Spring and Spring configuration
- BS/MS is Computer Science or related technical field
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance is required.
- Working knowledge of REST API and JSON a plus
- Experience API test cases in SOAP UI, PostMan, or ReadyAPI a plus
- Experience with working in agile environments for software development a plus
- Experience with an IDE such as eclipse a plus
- Experience using/querying database such as PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of Angular
- Creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development).
- Developing and unit testing to add features/functionality to the existing product based on functional requirements
- Performing peer-reviews of code written from other engineers
- Investigating problem tickets with the REST API product.
- Working in a team environment to follow existing standards , sharing knowledge, providing documentation.
- Working closely with the testing team to during troubleshooting and new development phases
- Adding information to defect tracking systems as problem tickets are being worked
- Reporting progress to project manager
- Providing time estimates for future work when necessary
- Must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support.
CTAC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.