Java Developer at Infosys Public Services
We need one Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in software development life cycle
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java, MVC
- 2 years of experience in Oracle DB
- 1+ years of experience in implementing, hosting and debugging Web services (Rest/API)
- Experience in Performance tuning in SQL and Java
- Experience in JPA/Hibernate
- Experience in React/Redux or Angular.
Nice to have:
- AWS or Azure cloud knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education. Candidate's that have completed a Master’s degree program strongly preferred.
Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
We are looking for Java Developer
- Need to have good expertise in requirement gathering and impact analysis
- Strong understanding and hands-on programming/scripting experience skills
- Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborating with client IT team and key stakeholders to plan delivery of projects
- Ability to identify and highlight if any technology specific risk with mitigation plan
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity