Java Developer at ASCENDING
Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for a Mid to Senior level Java Developer to contribute to join their team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Technological and career growth opportunities are a natural and every day part of the working environment.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience working in the IT industry.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar subject.
- Strong Java and Core Java programming skills.
- Strong Back-end experience.
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning (NLP) will be a big plus.
- Solid AWS experience - EC2, S3.
- 1+ years AWS experience, for example - ElasticSearch , API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS/SQS, Athena, Kinesis, EMR.
- Knowledge of API platform.
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- This role is only available for W2 or individuals contract.
- 100% Remote Work
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Critically analyze and triage incidents and problems.
- Provide clear and timely resolutions to the customer.
- Participate in regular status calls and quarterly business reviews.
- Maintain, test, and document legacy Java code base.
- Build interactive web applications, APIs and algorithms based on AWS.
- Optimize for performance, and security.
- Work with a team of engineers and help meet tight deadlines.
Thanks for applying!