IT Developer at BAUER Hockey, LLC
We need one to Develop and implement all changes in accordance with change management processes to comply with SOX requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field with a minimum of 5 years hands on experience as an SAP ABAP Developer in SAP ECC 6.x or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP ABAP development technologies, including but not limited to Object Oriented Programming, and hands on in core modules – FI, CO, SD, MM, PP & WM.
- Proven knowledge of interfaces, enhancements (Implicit & Explicit), workflow, user exits and BADIs RFC, BAPI, SmartForms and ALE/EDI & Idocs.
- Ability to understand EDI maps and develop interface mapping EDI documents, EDI/ALE configuration and IDOC
- Hands on ABAP development experience in core modules – FI, CO, SD, MM, PP & WM
- Experience in setting up EDI maps
- Experience in SAP EDI/ALE configuration and IDOC
- Strong debugging skills in ABAP & IDOC
- Experience in setting up and managing scheduled batch jobs
- Proven experience through at least one full life cycle implementations of SAP ECC and at least one upgrade/enhancement pack/support pack
- Working knowledge of the functionality of the integration points to all the other core SAP modules (FI, CO, SD, MM, PP & WM)
- Experience with middleware software is a plus
- Experience with SAP HANA a plus
- Experience working on complex cross organizational projects
- Strong prioritization, fast learner and multi-tasking skills are desirable
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint & Project)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
Do you have what it takes to win?
Like a championship team, a leading global sports brand is built with a solid foundation of players at all levels who have an unending desire and dedication not only to succeed, but also to win. At Peak Achievement Athletics, our championship team is deeply committed to developing the most innovative sports equipment in the industry and we are always looking to strengthen our roster with talented players.
Want to join our team as an IT Developer?
The IT Developer is a member of the SAP development team and will be responsible for the delivery of ABAP program assets based on technical specifications. The IT Developer will provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support during the design and development phases of projects. The IT Developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Experience with Object Oriented ABAP (OOPS), CMOD/SMOD, BADI/BAPI, RFC’s, SAPScript and SmartForms
- Experience with EDI, IDOCS, Middleware, FTP/SFTP
- ABAP Experience in core modules – FI, CO, SD, MM, PP & WM
- Support inbound and outbound IDOC programs, use monitoring tools, troubleshoot, and correct errors
- Partner with the SAP functional team in architecting solutions, reviewing functional specifications and create technical specifications, documentation, test conditions, test plans and test data
- Responsible for thorough unit testing of your development, using the technical and functional knowledge gained through requirements gathering.
- Develop and implement all changes in accordance with change management processes to comply with SOX requirements
- Support batch job management
- Participate in upgrades, support packs, enhancement pack upgrades
- Analyze existing processes, perform performance tuning, and identify and implement solutions to improve current processes.
- Function as internal consultant, providing guidance and continuous improvement and support within your area of expertise
- Manage vendors and/or third parties’ partners to ensure on time and on budget delivery
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested yet? Good. Us too. We're pretty sure you'll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around. Things like a 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online at www.bauer.com/careers. Only those persons chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Peak Achievement Athletics is committed to employing a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. The Company will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state and local law.