iOS Mobile Engineer at CCC
CCC is looking for an outstanding engineer who loves coding iOS apps for phone and tablet devices.
- 5+ years work experience developing mobile applications
- Advanced competency in iOS development with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks (XCode, Fastlane Crashlytics, Firebase, etc.,)
- Experience working as a native mobile engineer on a publicly released application
- Familiarity with iOS provisioning and App Store deployment
- At least one live app available in the App Store
- Understanding of performance optimization, caching, security, native hardware component integration (ex: camera)
- Knowledgeable of auto layout UI development, Design Patterns, and network connection with RESTful service
- Highly capable at debugging code using XCode, Instruments, and other tools
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills are absolutely required
- Experience using work item tracking systems like Jira or VSTS
- Experience in mobile data storage by using SQLite and core data or another database/framework
- Experience with GIT and SVN, continuous integration, and cloud-based QA automation
- Experience and knowledge in Python is a great plus
- Ability to collaborate in a small, productive development team as well as ability to work independently
- Familiarity with agile development methods(Scrum)
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC is looking for an outstanding engineer who loves coding iOS apps for phone and tablet devices. This position is a chance to join an experienced team to conceive, design and develop innovative products for our customers. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment.
In this role, you will create new solutions with other mobile engineers that build mobile/SaaS solutions for the insurance and automotive industry using the latest technologies. Our mobile apps are used every day by tens of thousands of users across the US to run their businesses and process millions of automotive repairs. If you take pride in your code and want to make a difference, then CCC is the place for you.