iOS Mobile Application Developer - flutter at Fluidlabs UK
As a Software Engineer, you will showcase your attention to detail, write and promote highly readable and scalable code, and share your knowledge and experience with the other technical staff.
- 3 years of Flutter software development experience.
- 3 year writing software in the Dart programming language.
- Experience in mobile software CI/CD, developing iOS Bluetooth/IoT solutions, iOS security.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related.
- 6+ years of iOS software development experience.
- 5 years writing software in Swift programming language.
- 3 year of experience building iOS UI programmatically.
- 3 year of experience designing and implementing local databases using SQLite.
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Intent Values
- Win together - We go out of our way to help our colleagues thrive and know they’ll do the same for us. We will only reach the top as a team.
- Demand excellence - We are masters in our fields who constantly pursue advancement and knowledge. We expect nothing but excellence from ourselves, and are constantly striving to be the best in class.
- Impact driven - Are we doing everything we can to hit our goals? How can we push to that next level? How can we move faster? We are obsessed with advancing towards our vision. We want to make an impact every day without fail.
- Relish the challenge - Business is a competitive sport. It won’t always be easy, but that’s part of the game. We approach hurdles with optimism and positivity.
Fluid Labs is a software development company that provides dedicated agile teams for ambitious start-ups, scale-ups, established multi-nationals and fast growing companies. We help businesses build cloud-centric software solutions that scale with customers' needs. Fluid Labs is hiring a Mobile Developer. This is largely a remote, flexible role working from home.
As a Software Engineer, you will showcase your attention to detail, write and promote highly readable and scalable code, and share your knowledge and experience with the other technical staff. You are also someone we can rely on to tackle highly complex problems and bugs, and promote best practices along the way.
The work will draw on development, security, networking, and configuration experience, and as a result, you can expect to grow into a sharper, more flexible, and versatile programmer.
You can also count on being surrounded by an inclusive, helpful team to support and strengthen challenges alongside you.
We are a small team, so naturally, the kind of people who tend to succeed in our team are generalists.
You are comfortable in dabbling with all forms of development, such as occasionally tweaking our iOS client app or backend API.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹2,000,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- iOS development: 6 years (Preferred)
- Flutter software: 4 years (Preferred)
- total: 8 years (Preferred)