iOS Developer at eDerm Systems
The iOS developer will work with our team of talented developers to design, build and maintain the next generation of our mobile application.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented software design patterns and good debugging skills.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Strong communication skills are a must with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly in a straightforward manner
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
eDerm Systems is a complete dermatology practice software solution providing practice management, EHR (electronic health record) and telehealth applications. We are looking for a highly skilled iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and has a strong background in building cutting edge solutions. The iOS developer will work with our team of talented developers to design, build and maintain the next generation of our mobile application.
The job will require overtime hours as well as working off-hours during go lives.
- Design, development and coding of iOS native code in Objective-C
- Development and integration of mobile application with interfaces and databases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years of overall experience in mobile application development using Objective-C
- 2 years of experience in iOS with applications shipped to App Store
- UI Development experience
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you require sponsorship?
- Please share your salary expectations.
- iOS application development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Objective-C: 2 years (Preferred)