Illustrator at Lunchclub
As an illustrator, you will work closely with the lead product designer to expand on the existing library of illustrations for the product.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar
- Drawing and digital drawing skills
- Extensive production experience on Adobe Illustrator and Figma
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills
At Lunchclub, we connect you to the people you should know, powered by AI. We're the world's first AI superconnector and we've already inspired millions of connections between our members that led to great conversations, companies being started, new friendships, and so much more.
We believe that by removing the limitations of geography and existing connections, people can build deeper, more meaningful professional relationships and a better network. Based on common interests, values, and goals, we connect a diverse community of members from around the world to unlock opportunities.
Lunchclub is backed by Lightspeed, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an illustrator to create high-quality artwork for our product. As an illustrator, you will work closely with the lead product designer to expand on the existing library of illustrations for the product. You will be responsible for creating concepts and rendering draft illustrations from product pages, sketched ideas, and from your imagination.
You will need to produce hand-drawn rough sketches and produce them in a vectorized format compatible with Figma.
Communicate with the company on the overall progress and development of the artistic image.
- Brainstorming with the marketing and design team to come up with image ideas
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to project specifications
- Defining any budget or time limitations
- Produce rough sketches and initial concepts
- Produce final illustrations in a vectorized format compatible with Figma
- Refine illustrations using Figma or Illustrator
- Enhance design concepts with your creativity
Lunchclub Creative Direction
Lunchclub is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Learn More About Us Here