HTML Email Developer at Rollick, Inc
As an email developer, you will be responsible for creating HTML-based emails, conducting campaigns, creating customer journeys utilizing approved tools and templates and building communications from scratch.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of email and front-end development experience.
- Solid understanding of UI standards and trends across all devices, platforms, and email providers.
- Working development experience using C# .NET and Razor syntax.
- Able to convert design files into files/assets using Photoshop or similar editors.
- QA and A/B testing skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred, but not required.
HTML Email Developer
As an email developer, you will be responsible for creating HTML-based emails, conducting campaigns, creating customer journeys utilizing approved tools and templates and building communications from scratch. Developing dynamic content using scripting languages and completing graphic production tasks such as slicing images, optimizing for email. This role represents significant ownership and influence over strategy and execution of our organizations email policy, best practices, and management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, code, test, and proof ad hoc email sends and large email campaigns.
- Develop and modify responsive email and email templates.
- Ensure that all emails are CAN-SPAM/CASL compliant.
- Participate in nurture program strategy and execution.
- Monitor reputation, engagement, inbox placement, and blacklists across all domains and IPs.
- Knowledgeable on DNS settings for SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records.
- Develop highly complex and customized email campaigns.
- Apply dynamic content rules and configure link tracking.
- Keep up with industry standards and new best practices in email development.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Finding ways to solve difficult problems using initiative
- Identifying ways to continually improve and refine processes
- Contributing wherever necessary to help the team reach its goals
- Participate is Agile development using SCRUM and KANBAN
About Rollick, Inc.
Rollick connects manufacturers, dealers, and finance and insurance providers with in-market consumers in the Powersports, RV, and Marine industries to deliver a seamless customer journey. Rollick’s solutions include new customer acquisition, enterprise lead management, customer experience/loyalty, and marketing automation. In addition, the company has rapidly built its GoRollick.com outdoor recreational vehicle buying marketplace to include a nationwide network of dealers, over 100 manufacturers, and an affinity partner network with access to over 250 million high-quality customers including policyholders of major insurance providers, employees at more than 2,000 top U.S. companies, members of the military, veterans and first responders. For more information, visit Rollick.
Job Type: Full-time
- email front-end development: 1 year (Required)
- C#.NET and Razor: 1 year (Required)
- converting design files using Photoshop or similar editors: 1 year (Required)