Graphic Designer (Part-Time) at Blue Fever
We are hiring a part-time graphic designer with a desire to create for Gen-Z! You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and Product team to define and develop engaging graphics that support our community’s self-love journey as well as further develop our brand identity.
- Create engaging graphics and illustrations that reflect Blue Fever’s brand identity
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager and Product team to define and develop visuals for in-app campaigns, marketing materials, website, etc.
- Collaborate with the founder on business deck designs
- Maintain a consistent visual language across all projects
- Available to work approximately 20 hours per week
- Authorized to work for hire in the US
- Proficiency with English
Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
We are hiring a part-time graphic designer with a desire to create for Gen-Z! You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and Product team to define and develop engaging graphics that support our community’s self-love journey as well as further develop our brand identity. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Gen-Z culture/trends and can create visuals that engage this audience.
Blue Fever is a non-toxic app for the expression & support of Gen Z’s most authentic self. Our user-led, interactive community provides young people with a safe space to care for their mental wellness + develop a healthy identity in the digital age. We’re emotional media, not social media. We are venture-backed by Amazon, Bumble, Serena Williams, and more.
- Strong design sense, excelling at visual storytelling, typography, composition, color, illustration, and information design. Animation skills are a plus.
- Ability to work with and build upon a brand identity
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. Familiarity with Figma, Keynote, and Squarespace.
- Familiarity or interest with a Gen Z audience
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a startup mentality to do what it takes to complete a goal, no matter how big or small the tasks are
- Empathy First - We get curious and seek to understand things from another person's perspective before judging. This creates better relationships in our day-to-day lives and in the world at large.
- Be An Ally - We earn the title of ally by creating inclusive and safe spaces, respecting lived experience, and providing unconditional solidarity. We continuously practice allyship because none of us are free until all of us are free.
- Focus on Impact - We are here to make change. Period. By focusing on impact over activity, we discover more opportunities that will create value for our company and our community at large.
- Lead with Authenticity - We believe in showing up as our true authentic selves every day. This creates a healthy alignment between our internal values and beliefs and our external actions and behaviors.
- Earn and Keep Trust - We will always work to create and foster a relationship that respects boundaries, safety, data, and privacy on all levels.
Blue Fever, Inc. is committed to giving consideration to all talent in connection to employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, we will provide reasonable accommodations to facilitate your engagement in our interview process. In your application, please feel free to note your preferred pronouns (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).