Graphic Designer at Telos
Telos is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to create creative, purposeful designs that inspire action.
Is this you?
- You pay strong attention to detail and visual consistency and are well organized and aware of deadlines.
- You are fluent in Adobe CC (XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- You are passionate about current tech & design trends.
- You are a collaborative partner able to effectively and comfortably communicate with teams located around the world.
- a strong ability to solve problems through design and continually keeps up with the best practice and trends in graphic design and UX/UI.
- Take the opportunity to shake things up and help shape our design vision. A passionate approach to innovation is always welcome.
- Design real-world experiences. We attend several conferences throughout the year where an eye-catching stand and a set of print collaterals are our primary weapons.
- Collaborate with fellow designers and constantly improve our visual language. We value new ideas and concepts and enjoy turning them into reality.
- Conceptualize, design, and animate assets as part of the marketing plan. This includes icons, social media graphics, GIFs, infographics, etc.
- Assist in rebranding project for updating all old designs to the new designs based on the in-house guidelines
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines to ensure consistent brand identity across all owned channels.
- Create and manage all brand collateral, including logos, presentations, and pitch decks for internal and external use.
- UI/UX design for landing pages and microsites.
- Work cross-functionally to support the Marketing and Business Development team.
Please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio.
We pay in crypto
The Telos Network is a third generation blockchain network supporting C++ and solidity-based applications. In addition, Telos has a native eos.io based blockchain and an EVM solution, which offer high throughput and low fees.