Graphic Designer at Serverless
We need one to Shape our company's visual identity by helping create a consistent, edgy and fun look and feel across our website and product portfolio.
Skills & Experience
- You've done this before for a brand, specifically in a technical space.
- Motion Design (After Effects, Lottie etc.)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Our goal is to democratize building software via simple, elegant and powerful software development tools—and it all starts with great design.
We're looking for a generalist Graphic Designer who can help us improve our visual identity across all public facing aspects of our company, from website to product.
You will have the opportunity to help define the voice of one of the world's fastest-growing, most popular software development tools (the Serverless Framework), and participate in an early, exciting start-up.
We’re an early-stage start-up and there is a lot of room to grow. This role has the opportunity to grow into an Art Director position and more. We are a fully remote company (SF - Beijing), and open to this role being located anywhere.
- Shaping our company's visual identity by helping create a consistent, edgy and fun look and feel across our website and product portfolio.
- Democratizing our visual identity throughout our company and user community, empowering others to incorporate our style guide easily.
- Rapidly prototyping design concepts and campaigns.
- Helping foster a culture of design-first thinking.
Attributes We Look For
- Passion - We look for those who are passionate and aligned with our mission to build the world's greatest software development tools.
- Ownership - Our culture offers a lot of autonomy. We favor individuals who take ownership of initiatives, and drive them to successful outcomes—without a lot of oversight.
- Reflection - A culture of autonomy does not work without accountability. We favor individuals that set measurable goals and report on them.
- Programming Background - We've seen better style outcomes if the designer fully understands the subject matter and the user experience.
- Incremental – At this time, we are not seeking to redo everything about our visual identity. Instead, we are looking for someone who has a similar style, and can incrementally improve where we are today.