Graphic Design Specialist at Sedgwick
We need one to Designs and maintains prospect websites including graphic development, regular site updates, usability reviews and traffic reporting.
- Bachelor's degree with major in graphic design or a related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Four (4) years of graphic/web design experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of graphic and photo software
- Good knowledge of web technology
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick’s talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets—their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To design and produce presentations, technical and conceptual web graphics, interactive marketing materials, and print materials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares technical and conceptual graphics, charts and flowcharts for use in presentations and proposals.
- Develops traditional, video and interactive multi-media presentations.
- Designs and maintains prospect websites including graphic development, regular site updates, usability reviews and traffic reporting.
- Designs and lays out print and electronic promotional collateral including brochures, flyers, e-mails, corporate and product presentations, etc.
- Manages, coordinates and assists in printing including blue lines, color proofs, and press checks.
- Communicates project progression to appropriate parties.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the company's quality program(s).
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.