Golang Developer at mindit.io
We are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for our people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with Go programming language
- Experience designing, writing, testing, and deploying software products
- Knowledge of software development design patterns
- Experience working with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience working with REST or gRPC architectural styles is preferred
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and CI/CD
- Advanced English language
Nice to have:
- Experience working with configuring and/or managing proprietary Virtualization technology like VMWare or security and monitoring solutions like tenable.sc, Icinga is a plus
- Experience developing CLI tools is a plus
- French or German is a plus
Who we are:
mindit.io is a Romania-based company that has become the meeting point for great attitudes and technical expertise. Here, we have created a sustainable intrapreneurial environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
We are a flat organization that values flexibility, transparency, and feedback on the spot. In our portfolio of partners, you can find multiple industries, such as health, banking, travel-retail, payments, pharma, fintech, and plant-based food. We offer various enterprise software development services, but we can also provide support, quality assurance, integration, and BI solutions.
We are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for our people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing. We know that every one of our actions is a step towards the mindit.io vision, and we value constant input, to keep us on the right track.
For this role: You will work with a Swiss-based company that provides IT solutions for enterprise customers. The project consists of developing various tools and products that will be used for infrastructure monitoring solutions: monitoring data centers, hosts, virtual machines, storage devices, CPU usage, memory consumption, and temperature sensors.
- Design, develop, maintain, test, and improve infrastructure monitoring software products and/or tools (e.g.: CLI Tools, REST APIs, Reusable software Packages/Libraries, vendor-related applications, etc.)
- Offer technical expertise in terms of performance, resilience, compliance, and security of software products and orchestration pipelines
- Triage product or tool issues and debug/track/resolve them by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on overall system health
- Participate in, or lead code reviews and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., accuracy, testability, efficiency, style guidelines)
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt the content based on implementation changes or user feedback
What we offer:
- Learning platforms: Pluralsight, Udemy, Master Minds, Lynda
- Internal Technical & Soft skills Training (including Training held by certified trainers)
- Medical Subscription, Gym Subscription, Bookster Subscription
- mindit.io library - we cover the costs for all specialized books our colleagues want to read
- Wellbeing activities
- Flexible working hours and all the needed equipment to set up an office at home
- Fully remote work (you can come to the office anytime you want)
- Pluria coworking spaces (work from offices located anywhere around the world)
- Constant internal events (team building, thematical parties, hackathons, team celebrations, etc.)
- mindit Nomad - all minditNomad homes are available to book by mindit.io people to build a flexible context for all colleagues to work and have fun in great locations across the country (Bucharest, Constanta, Comarnic, Cluj, Iasi, Sibiu)
- An organizational culture that values employee contribution and empowerment
- 2 extra days of vacation designated for wellbeing
- Free Therapy Sessions provided by mindit.io
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)