Fullstack Engineer, Advertiser Growthv at Pinterest
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer to join our Ads Engineering team. You will be joining a team responsible for several critical surfaces that guide the user to advertise on Pinterest.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in fullstack application development
- Passion for full stack development
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that's uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer to join our Ads Engineering team. You will be joining a team responsible for several critical surfaces that guide the user to advertise on Pinterest. The ideal candidate should have a technical background and is willing to learn new technologies and methodologies and have a passion for product quality and building systems to ship high quality releases.
What you’ll do:
- Build impactful features within Pinterest’s Ads Manager that reach thousands of advertisers
- Work with Design, Product, Engineering, and other XFN stakeholders to launch features from conception
- Participate in Scrum team meetings reporting overall progress and flagging blockers
- Help collaborate and design new product experiments that could potentially be build by the team
- Use data to drive decisions and define success
Colorado based applicants only:
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $131,100 to $196,800 in Colorado;
- This position is eligible for equity;
- Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
This compensation and benefits information is based on Pinterest’s good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, travel, shift requirements, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.