Full Stack Web Developer at Writable, Inc
Senior Software Engineers at Writable are responsible for feature development and maintenance through the entire software development life cycle
- Prior experience as senior level developer / engineer.
- Full-stack development experience (examples of front-end work may be requested.)
- Self-motivated with ability to take direction, seek input, and work independently.
- Able to work remotely.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Senior Software Engineers at Writable are responsible for feature development and maintenance through the entire software development life cycle. While particular areas of expertise are leveraged, all developers are full-stack producers with regular opportunities to learn and apply new skills.
Why You’ll be a Great Fit for this Role
- You are passionate about building great software.
- You combine a solid theoretical foundation with a pragmatic developer mindset.
- You see education technology (EdTech) as an interesting and rewarding field.
- You are excited about having direct input on product and technical direction.
- You genuinely care about end users, consistently striving to limit and quickly resolve functional and performance issues.
- You ask questions and collaborate to ensure timely, successful completion of projects.
- You take change in stride, accepting frequent priority shifts and mutable requirements.