Full Stack Software Engineer at BuzzRx
BuzzRx is seeking a full-stack software engineer to join our development team.
What Technologies You Will Work With:
- Amazon AWS
- PHP (Laravel)
- Analyzing information
- Excellent programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
BuzzRx is seeking a full-stack software engineer to join our development team. We work with a wide array of technologies in a fast-paced environment. If you fit the criteria below and think you would be a match for us, please reach out today!
As a software engineer at BuzzRx you will:
- Design / Architect elegant, highly-scalable software solutions.
- Distributed microservices for rapid development.
- Lead prototyping and early coding efforts around new technology
- Work with and mentor other engineers, helping them review designs, provide architectural guidance, help with key parts of implementation.
- Review code and have your code reviewed
- Apply in-depth knowledge of customers’ business challenges to shape thinking around the development of technology and implementation of solutions, leading to the creation of customized, ground breaking solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Communicate effectively with team members, management
- Understanding of agile software development concepts and processes. Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker. Consultative skills, including the ability to understand and apply requirements, including drawing out unforeseen implications and making recommendations for design, the ability to define design reasoning, understanding potential impacts of design requirements. Thorough understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery. Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required
- Help others to meet or exceed standards for the quality and timeliness of their work (e.g., automated tests, test plans and cases)
- Participate in estimating, designing, developing to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of complex developed or enhanced software applications across multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and tight deadlines.
What You Will Need For This Position:
Preferred Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Application architecture and design patterns
Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
What’s in it For You:
- · Competitive Salary
- · Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- · 15 Days of PTO
- · 9 Paid Holidays
- · & More!
- So, if you are a Full-Stack Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Data visualization: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- MATLAB: 1 year (Preferred)