Full Stack Java Developer at Piper Companies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering (or related field), or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of Core Java/J2EE backend development experience.
- Experience with database schema to screen layout and development with UI layer.
- Relational database experience (MySQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- Experience writing unit test cases (JUnit, NUnit, etc.).
Piper Companies is currently searching for a fully remote Java Developer who has front end experience and is knowledgeable with writing services. This is a full-time employment opportunity with a leading data science consulting firm.
Contribute to the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing SOAP as well as REST
Preference of understanding of Primefaces and JSF
Design systems and components on JBOSS and Tomcat while performing hands on HTML, Java, and JSP development.
- Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 based on years of relevant experience
- Full Benefits (401k match, PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, and much more).