Full Stack Engineer at Times Square Tech
We are seeking a full-stack web developer with experience building services using .NET Core/Framework.
- C# and .NET Core
- VB .Net and ASP .NET
- ORM framework experience, Entity Framework or similar
- CSS, Less/SASS
- Windows (winforms)
- Preferred Competencies:
- Cloud Platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack.
- Collaborate with teammates on proposed UX/UI and provide feedback as needed.
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC process.
- 7-12 years of hands-on experience working with C# and .NET core.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience writing full-stack REST-based applications and APIs Minimum 3 years of experience with relational databases.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing single-page apps utilizing modern JS frameworks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with popular UI frameworks implementing custom components and features.
- Hands-on development experience on below technology stacks.
- Experience with OOPS design.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Must have worked in a team setup.
- Production support experience is a big plus.
- Health industry knowledge is a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $155,000.00 per year
- .NET: 6 years (Required)
- C#: 6 years (Required)
- Angular: 3 years (Required)
- Azure: 3 years (Required)
- APIs: 3 years (Required)