Full Stack Engineer at Dianthus
We're looking for a dynamic individual who is no stranger to building well-designed, performant, and effective applications that support complex business rules/flows.
- Strong programming skills in Python or an equivalent language.
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and designing data models
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation, and deployment
- Experience with API design and best practices
- Exposure to modern frontend development technologies like React, Vue, etc.
- 4+ years of experience building and scaling applications
- Knowledge of python frameworks, such as Django, Flask, etc
We are hiring a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing engineering team. We're looking for a dynamic individual who is no stranger to building well-designed, performant, and effective applications that support complex business rules/flows. As an early engineer, you will be a critical part of our company’s product direction and future. You will be building the bones of our company and making decisions that will control the trajectory of the company.
- Design, build, test, and operate services, APIs, and databases that are core to Dianthus’s business and will be leveraged by teams across the company.
- Partner with other engineers and product managers on the team to build and groom a roadmap of new ideas and improvements to the services and UIs within the domain based on customer feedback
- Contribute to the overall engineering organization’s efforts to establish best practices and help refine our development processes
- Work closely with our Data engineering team to standardize how data is represented in data warehouses and visualizations as well as across 3rd party services
- Work on a team of high performing, full-stack engineers and participate in recruiting efforts to help grow the organization
At Dianthus we are committed to building a diverse team, so we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.