Full Stack Developer - DevOps at Brooksource
Brooksource is seeking a Full Stack Developer for an Integrated Data Engineering Analytics team. As a Full Stack Developer for this team
The ideal candidate will bring an extensive full-stack development background which includes:
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis or application programming development
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Cluster implementation
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (SAFe added advantage)
- Hands-on knowledge of REST APIs
- Good communication skills, offshore collaboration
Brooksource is seeking a Full Stack Developer for an Integrated Data Engineering Analytics team. As a Full Stack Developer for this team, you will be working on a project that is focused on building the front end of a centralized data portal and connecting it to the backend. This portal is for the client’s enterprise data fabric so users can access data and services. This role will primarily require you to have a solid Azure DevOps foundation with emphasis on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Cluster implementation. This project is a top initiative within a Fortune 50 client and is an opportunity to work with a highly visible team!
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Azure: 1 year (Required)
- AWS: 1 year (Required)
- Kubernetes: 1 year (Required)