Full Stack Developer at Talent Forward Consulting
We are currently looking for passionate Full Stack Developers and Engineers looking for a remote career where you will be part of a collaborative team committed to challenging the status quo and finding solutions to that will leave an impact on the financial lives of our communities.
- 1 -2 years of software engineering experience (for Junior roles; 5+ for mid to senior level)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Experience with the development of Python/Flask code in a production environment.
- Experience building and consuming APIs to work with other services using REST.
- Proficiency with SQL and relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience in the container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with AWS and cloud architectures/services is a plus.
- Experience with common software engineering tools such as Git (or other VCS), JIRA, Confluence and similar platforms.
Full Stack Engineers
A very high growth, mission driven FinTech company is rapidly adding to their team due to growth. We are currently looking for passionate Full Stack Developers and Engineers looking for a remote career where you will be part of a collaborative team committed to challenging the status quo and finding solutions to that will leave an impact on the financial lives of our communities.
In this role, we are looking for Full Stack Developers and Engineers at all levels who will:
- Implement a user experience that can be seamless for Android, iOS, and Web users.
- Integrate the front-end elements with our Rest APIs and other 3rd-party services.
- Develop the services and infrastructure needed to provide essential customer-facing solutions at a massive scale.
- Work with designers, product managers and other team members in brainstorming new ideas, developing features, gathering feedback and iterating, thereby providing impactful improvement to our products.
- Report to an engineering manager and work with our amazing team of professional engineers.
Benefits and Perks:
- In addition to a fully remote, collaborative work environment where you will be empowered to do work that will leave a positive impact in the community, this position also includes:
- Salary in the $120,000 - $150,000 range
- 8% annual bonus paid out quarterly
- Stock options
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited time off policy
- Educational Assistance
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year