Full Stack Developer at recruitAbility
We need one to Work with technical team to ensure optimal technical solutions are being implemented as well as work with other departments and management to ensure that end-user needs are met.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of full stack development experience and preference on heavier front-end expertise.
- Competency in standard backend technologies: Java, RESTful webservices, SQL, IP networking.
- Ability to administer and update supporting development software platforms and their operating systems.
- UI/UX, responsive design and Photoshop.
Our client, who launched the company in October 2021 through a series of mergers, provides premium technology solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses across the country, including the greater New York Metro Area, Maryland, DC, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas. Something extraordinary happened when like-minded IT companies met in a peer group. They came together through a shared belief that they could accomplish more, united. With a combined experience of over 95 years, they now have a national platform to serve clients across the US with time-tested consulting services, systems, processes, and best practices.
To support their growing client base, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer, you will develop technology solutions to help deliver goals for our clients internal applications. You will lead the front-end development for internal applications, and assist in back-end development, support, and troubleshooting. You will also collaborate with in-house engineers to pave the way for streamlined internal programs and processes. To succeed, you need to be self-sufficient, organized, and understand full-stack development. This is a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, so you will need to be up for a challenge, willing to learn new things, and able to hit the ground running.
What you get to DO as a Full Stack Developer:
- Support and maintain clients existing and new internal applications.
- Responsible for front-end development of internal information system applications and integrations.
- Monitor and update code to ensure that technologies are functioning, efficient, written clean, and well-documented so it can easily be understood by other developers.
- Perform problem resolution and troubleshooting, for both front-end and back-end development
- Work with technical team to ensure optimal technical solutions are being implemented as well as work with other departments and management to ensure that end-user needs are met.
- Work with internal staff to resolve issues and bugs submitted via tickets.
- Design, development, document, analyze, create, test, and modify code based on user or system design specifications.
- Application of information systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or system specifications.
- Provide recommendations for new features and improvements based on technical prowess, research emerging technologies and recommend use while actively seeking out and applying new knowledge and skills.
- Communicate to clients with the highest level of customer service, proactive status, and in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsibility for personal and professional development to ensure continued growth, education, development, and ability to assist with leading the Integris and co-workers in the future with the development of technology and business trends.
What's in it for YOU with this Company?
- Excellent Compensation Package includes a Competitive Salary Range based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits include to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and a company matching 401k
- Generous PTO plan, Paid Holidays, Happy Hours & other Fun Team Events
- Award-winning company that values the employees and awesome company culture
- Learning and professional growth opportunities and certification support
- Access to vast client and industry database to expand your skills and experience