Full Stack Developer at Quadrint, Inc.
Full-stack developer who is well-rounded in both technical skills as well as communication skills, customer service and teamwork.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in typed back-end languages such as Java, C#, or similar.
- Experience building front-end applications with Angular, React, or similar.
- Familiarity with Git to collaborate with others in product development.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Ability and willingness to learn and use new languages and frameworks.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with .Net.
Quadrint is a fast-growing, Information Technology consulting company in the public sector that has been named to The Washington Post's Top Workplaces for the past five years! We pride ourselves in our employees feeling welcomed, valued, and involved.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Quadrint’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
Quadrint is seeking a Full Stack Developer. This position is 100% remote with occasional travel to Ft. Detrick, MD.
A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Full-stack developer who is well rounded in both technical skills as well as communication skills, customer service and teamwork.
- Provide O&M and Dev Ops support for applications hosted in a multi-security domain environment.
- Consult with stakeholders to ensure the understanding of functional requirements
- Transform wireframes approved by customers into working functionality.
- Use industry standard frameworks and libraries such as Angular, Bootstrap and Java/Spring to implement new features.
- Ensure all software developed adheres to customer security requirements.
- Ensure that inter-agency and internal software integration requirements have been satisfied.
- Provide customer stakeholders with demonstrations of completed features and bug fixes.
- Build software and deploy to multiple security domains.
- Active/current T/SCI clearance is required.
Quadrint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.