Full Stack Developer at Marketing for Change Co.
We are seeking a professional to help expand our web developer team’s capabilities by bringing a strong foundation in PHP back-end development and front-end coding with an interest in growing their skills and leadership abilities alongside a highly collaborative team.
- AWS console & CLI
- Serverless/Static site concepts, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS CloudFront CDN
- AWS CloudFormation and CDK
- Containerized serverless: AWS Elastic Container Service with Fargate, Elastic File Service, Application Load Balancers, service discovery, etc.
- Docker and docker compose
- CI/CD: BitBucket Pipelines, Jenkins, etc.
- CSS Preprocessors
- Bundlers (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
- MySQL and/or other relational databases
- PHP and frameworks (Laravel, Wordpress), Composer
- Server admin/*nix CLI
Use your professional powers for good as a full-stack web developer for Marketing for Change, a national research and creative agency propelled by behavioral science and focused on social change. Our digital development team works in rapidly changing and diverse environments/tech stacks. We leverage the most modern tools where possible, but also support numerous legacy services. We are always inventing new features and building complex products, so you must be willing to learn new (and old) technologies as needed.
We are seeking a professional to help expand our web developer team’s capabilities by bringing a strong foundation in PHP back-end development and front-end coding with an interest in growing their skills and leadership abilities alongside a highly collaborative team. Your work will focus on helping great organizations make a difference by influencing individual behavior for community gain. This is a rare job offering upward mobility, a fun and flexible work culture, a diverse array of client work and an opportunity to make a real impact.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: Salary commensurate with experience, with an expected range of $55,000–$85,000 per year
About Marketing for Change
Founded in 2005, the Marketing for Change team is composed of 30+ professionals — writers, artists, strategists, researchers, developers, designers and others — helping foundations, nonprofits, governments and companies do good better by harnessing the power of behavioral determinants. Our offices are located in Orlando, FL, Denver, CO, and just outside Washington, DC. However, we accept applicants across Florida, Colorado, Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, New York, and Pennsylvania. Occasional travel to in-person team gatherings is expected of all employees.
Some of the Perks:
- We care about each other. We check in. We advocate and cover for each other. We cheer each other on. And we like to hang out.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including vacation, sick and holiday leave, and 401(k) matching contributions. We offer a range of health plans including PPO and HSA healthcare, as well as dental, disability and life insurance.
- We are a deliberately developmental workplace. That means we will help you develop and pursue professional goals that match your life goals and purpose.
- We prioritize balance and flexibility. We are at our desks for 8 hours, not 10. We are open to schedule adjustments and flexible schedules.
- We are a flat organization. Everyone’s ideas are valued. Anyone can spearhead a new company initiative or make change.
- We care about making things a little better. We show up each day to do inspiring work that hopefully makes the world a little better.
- We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer (AA/EEO). We seek diversity — in language, background, ethnicity, skill-set, even taste and style. We want to work with the leaders, thinkers and problem-solvers with the diverse perspectives necessary to design real change for real people.
How to apply
Please be sure to upload a cover letter, your resume, and a link to your portfolio (if applicable) when applying to this ad.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan