Full Stack Developer at Karsun Solutions, LLC
Karsun Solutions is searching for a Full Stack Developer to work with us on a program for our Federal Government Client.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 10 years of relevant experience
- 8 years of full-lifecycle application development experience and at least 3 years of experience using the technologies listed below and AWS cloud platform
- 3+ years of experience using Agile, DevSecOps, Test driven development, and other lean methodologies
- Must have experience in using Agile project management tools (JIRA), and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing cloud native solutions according to industry best practices
- Use industry best practices for source code management in Git as if it were open source
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and comprehend technical details clearly. Must be able to demonstrate product demos to users and stakeholders, collect feedback and implement improvements
- Relevant Certifications
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Open Source or COTS SQL client and administration tool e.g Toad, DBeaver or equivalent
- Experience with Eclipse IDE is preferred
- Experience with Jira is preferred
- Experience with 508 Website Compliance is preferred
- Experience with or exposure to Cloud, DevSecOps and CI/CD tools such as Ansible and Jenkins is an advantage
Karsun Solutions is searching for a Full Stack Developer to work with us on a program for our Federal Government Client. This is a REMOTE work opportunity.
The selected candidate will be developing products using cutting edge technologies as part of a large modernization effort that has significant industry focus. The candidate will be an integral component of a team of passionate and enthusiastic IT professionals, and has tremendous opportunities to contribute to Karsun’s growing portfolio. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and operating products in Cloud platform for enterprise-wide use. These products include modern enterprise applications accessible and responsive via any device (web/mobile). The candidate will be responsible for developing quality products using industry best practices. The candidate is expected to have extensive experience in software development, integration with different systems, software release management, and operations.
In accordance with pay transparency guidelines, the proposed salary range for this position is $81,000 to $104,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors such as relevant skills, experience and certifications.
At Karsun, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, supplemental benefit offerings and training.