Full Stack Developer at Eduworks Corporation
Eduworks is looking for a full-stack developer to join the team working on AI and data analytics software that supports competency and skills-based training, education, and talent pipeline management.
- BS or BA or higher in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline.
- US Citizenship and eligibility for a security clearance
- 2+ years of real-world coding experience on commercial software projects with evidence of ability to produce code at the level of quantity and quality expected of an intermediate-level software engineer.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a distributed, remote work environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate requirements and results clearly and succinctly verbally and in writing.
- Compliance with regulations concerning COVID applicable to federal contractors.
- Desired skills include knowledge of (and the ability to effectively use or engage in) one or more of the following. (Note that we do not anticipate any candidate having all of these skills.)
- DEVOPS: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Cloud, Google Cloud, Git, GitLab, Container Repositories, CI/CD, etc.
- Architecture: UML, DODAF, DI-IPSC, Networks, Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, SOA, etc.
- OSS Software Development: Community Management, Semantic Versioning, Open CI/CD Systems, Open Software Development Practices, GitHub
- Release Management: NPM, Release Checklists, Public Documentation, Release Processes (freeze, release candidates), etc.
- Project Development Lead: Domain expertise in the production of military applications or corporate applications, Responsibility, Delegation, Negotiation, Soft skills, and Task Management.
- Cybersecurity & SECOPS: Compliance with ISO, NIST, and other cyber security standards bodies, Understanding of cryptographic methods, Experience with assurance processes such as STIG, SECOPS tools such as static analysis and vulnerability reporting, and experience interacting with security professionals.
- Proposal Development: Proposal Writing, Team document handling, Time estimation, Budgeting, Domain expertise.
Full Stack Developer
Eduworks is looking for a full-stack developer to join the team working on AI and data analytics software that supports competency and skills-based training, education, and talent pipeline management. This is a rapidly growing area with a wide range of applications, and we are seeking a candidate who can bring creativity and is willing to try new ideas as well as produce high-quality code as part of an accomplished design and development team.
*Note* Please provide your salary requirements. Also, please let us know if you are either a US citizen or eligible for a security clearance. If these basic questions aren't answered and left blank, we will not review your resumes. Thank you for your cooperation!
Eduworks is an equal opportunity employer and encourages qualified applications from groups underrepresented in STEM disciplines. Eduworks Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race (including hair texture and hairstyles), color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
- Please let us know your wage requirements.
- Are you a U.S. citizen? or eligible for a security clearance?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)