Full Stack Developer at Cubic Corporation
We need one to Perform full stack code development from Web UI to the backend.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related technical discipline, plus a minimum of 1 years of related experience or a master’s degree.
- Experience to include specification, design and development of software systems.
- Proficiency with UI development with Angular using programming languages such as
- Proficiency with Backend development with C# ASP .NET Core
- Proficiency with Cloud environment such as AWS.
- Proficiency with Software Repository, such as Git or Bitbucket.
- Familiar with developing software in multiple environment (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Ability to use PC software such as Microsoft Word/Project/Visio, database, spreadsheet and flowchart, and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools. Effective written and oral communication skills required.
- Able to analyze and solve complex software engineering problems. A
- Able to prioritize work and complete multiple tasks under deadline and budget guidelines. May be required to travel domestically and internationally to include working odd hours, in-line with customer requirements
- (Colorado only*) Minimum full-time [salary/hourly] range between $89,705 - $104,898 + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired to work from Colorado.
- (New York City only**) Minimum full-time [salary/hourly] range between $114,814 - $134,258 + benefits.
- **Note: Disclosure as required by the New York City Human Rights Law.
- (California only***) Minimum full-time [salary/hourly] range between $99,246 - $135,073 + benefits.
- ***Note: Disclosure of the pay scale data as required by Labor Code Section 432.3.
- (Washington only****) Minimum full-time [salary/hourly] range between $101,31 - $118,474 + benefits outlined above.
- ****Note: Disclosure as required by the Washington Equal Pay and Opportunities Act.
Cubic Transportation Systems
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Performs full-stack software development for traffic management system. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly perform software design and analysis to provide estimate based on software requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform full stack code development from Web UI to backend.
- Prepares design specifications, analyses and recommendations.
- Participates in the design, development, planning modification and/or improvement of software systems in accordance with Cubic engineering procedures.
- Researches programming system failures and designs and programs solutions. Performs complex analysis of design programming.
- Conceptualizes, develops and analyzes engineering designs, specifications and test plans for systems and advanced technology theory and knowledge.
- Coordinates and contributes to compilation and writing of proposal documents. Prepares design proposals to reflect cost, schedules and technical approaches.
- Recommends test control, strategies, apparatus and equipment. Defines test schedules and test data requirements. Test and documents results.
- Prepares and develops software, codes software and design specific enhancements.
- Maintains liaison with the customers, coordinators, subcontractors and vendor representatives.
- Conducts in-House design reviews and technical meetings. Makes presentations before management and customers.
- Monitors project status and progress and measure system performance.
- Keeps abreast of improvements in software engineering. Identifies software engineering process improvement and supports the execution of them across the organization.
- Assumes additional technical responsibilities as needed.