Full Stack Developer at Bellwood Labs
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to build and scale a variety of Web and Mobile Products for an intriguing range of clients.
Experience developing applications in Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, Node, or Java is necessary, though the role also requires a voracious appetite to learn and apply new skills. You should be skilled at building web-based software or mobile apps and excel at learning new languages and frameworks.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2+ years full-stack software development experience in a professional work environment
- Offers additional full-stack software development experience in other environments - school, GitHub, etc.
- Has experience building and scaling Software Products
- Has worked in a dynamic, small company environment and has a demonstrated ability to deliver with minimal direction
- Has experience architecting and deploying Software Products to Cloud Providers like Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, or Azure
- Can communicate complex subject matter with clarity in both written and spoken form
- Has a passion for technology that has impacted your education and career choices
- Preferably has several years of experience with some combination of NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, and Angular
Bellwood Labs is a dynamic Product Development Consultancy founded in Atlanta and funded by Mark Cuban that has navigated to profitability and is hiring for growth.
Bellwood Labs seeks to be and be known as the most trusted partner to develop and advance software products.
Our Core Values
- We Embrace Your Goals
- We Own our Commitments
- We Succeed through Empathy
- We Take the Next Step
- We are seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to build and scale a variety of Web and Mobile Products for an intriguing range of clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an experienced team that excels at building SaaS products. This position reports to a Development Team Lead. Because this is a remote position, we will consider applicants based in the US and Canada.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, build, scale, and enhance Software Products, Apps, and Platforms based on Client Needs and Business Requirements
- Communicate Technical Topics clearly, in language that can be easily understood by Clients
- Collaborate with Designers, and Product Teams to propose solutions to meet the goals of Clients and their Products
- Define, refine, and document Best Practices that enable excellent team performance
- Unlimited PTO
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Referral Bonuses
- Company Retreats
- Join our tight-knit team of sharp technologists to leverage your talents and grow your skills. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday