Full Stack Developer at Baldwin Risk Partners
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Education: Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree required; Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience required
- Knowledge of multi-structure ecosystems (including Cloud)
- Knowledge of Agile technologies
- Expertise with CMSs like WordPress.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, PHP, and NodeJS.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to learn any other appropriate program or software system used by the firm as necessary
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates the organization’s core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with the firm’s culture
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. They will be a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
Front-end & Back-end Web Architecture and Programming:
- Develops back-end website applications
- Develops front-end website architecture
- Designs user interactions on web pages
- Diagnoses and resolves defects identified across multiple aspects of the system (user interface data, performance, etc.)
- Creates servers and databases for functionality
- Ensures cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensures responsiveness of applications
- Completes automated testing
- Conducts code optimization
- Works alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Designs and builds data service APIs
- Completes projects from conception to its finished product
- Meets both technical and consumer needs
- Stays abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
This position description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing in the role and is not a contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the organization. All requirements may be subject to reasonable accommodations to applicants and colleagues who need them for medical or religious reasons.
BRP is an equal employment opportunity firm and strives to comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin or ancestry, disability, military status, marital status, and any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful, and all persons involved in the operations of the firm are prohibited from engaging in this conduct.