Frontend Software Engineer / Ember.js at Leadfeeder
As a member of our team, you will have a direct impact on the product with a high degree of ownership and freedom.
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Hands-on experience developing Ember.js applications
- Strong understanding of HTTP and web based APIs
- Capability to work remotely
- To be based in Europe
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Familiarity with backend web frameworks, Ruby on Rails in particular
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.)
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in Europe. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About the role
We are organised in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy. Depending on the product area, squads are comprised of Backend and Frontend Engineers, Designers, and are always paired with a Product Manager. We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role is, you get to have a say in the product and technical decisions of your squad.
Ember.js developers at Leadfeeder work on our web frontend with state of the art technologies. The Leadfeeder web frontend is structured with Ember engines and makes extensive use of addons such as ember-data, ember-concurrency, ember-cli-mirage and ember-component-css. Our strong testing culture extends to the frontend: all user flows are covered with acceptance tests, components and models are integration and unit tested.
As a member of our team, you will have a direct impact on the product with a high degree of ownership and freedom. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity and your unique perspective while collaborating with the other team members from your squad/chapter.
- Developing new features together with your squad
- Providing code reviews to your peers
- Monitoring and analysing both technical performance of the frontend and user analytics to support data-driven decision making for building great user experiences
- Work closely with our designers to provide feedback on new or improved user interfaces and prototype them
- Maintaining the CI/CD pipeline for our frontend deployments
- The chance to work remotely with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Co-working space membership support
- Regular online team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!