Frontend Developer at Powdevs
PowDevs is looking for a FrontEnd Developer located in Latin America for our US Client.
- Advanced English skills (Please send your resume in English)
- Proactive communication, self-management, and time management are critical in this role!
- Very comfortable working with Vue 3 and Apollo GraphQL to create large-scale, enterprise-level applications and has contributed substantial development effort toward the release of at least 1 production application
- Experience working with Nuxt 2 (very proficient) and Nuxt 3 (have at least dabbled with)
- Worked on a multi-developer agile team in a professional setting and familiar with scrum ceremonies and processes
- Worked with deploying code that leverages a Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipeline (e.g. CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Nice to have: Experience working with Vuetify (UI framework), Vee-Validate (validation package), and Storybook (component library)
- Nice to have: Experience writing unit tests and/or e2e tests
Nearshore Staff Augmentation Done Right the First Time! Connecting Mexican and Latin American Tech Talent with the best USA & Canadian Technology Companies.
PowDevs is looking for a FrontEnd Developer located in Latin America for our US Client. We look for someone with Strong teamwork, communication skills, ability to write and report tasks and activities, ability to confirm tasks, and requirements, and work in collaboration with other team members.
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS!
- 100% Remote work.
- Salary Range - According to experience and English level.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Free English Classes.
- Great work environment.
- Paid Certifications.
- Referral Bonus: Obtain $200 USD when your referred is hired with us.
PowDevs is a bi-national (USA & Mexican) nearshore software development company based that advances technology capabilities for tech companies in the United States and in Canada. Our software development services cover a broad range of sectors by providing awesome top-tier software development talent from Mexico and Latin America that works with agile methodologies from initial concept to fully complete successful projects.
As part of a small team, you will be considered a subject matter expert and have an immediate and measurable impact on our fast-growing business by helping us reach the next level and stage of growth. We work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it. If a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment sounds appealing, you’ll fit right in.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)