Front-end WordPress Developer at Flawless Website Design
We are looking for a Front-End WordPress Developer to assist in the development of websites and website maintenance.
- Demonstrates quality work experience as a WordPress Developer and proficiency in writing code in a professional environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently on multiple projects and completing the tasks by their deadlines.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must have a strong focus on our clients’ successs.
- Enjoys problem solving and finding out-of-the-box solutions.
- WordPress and Woocommerce Development Experience (2+ years).
- Best practices with HTML and CSS (2+ years).
- PHP & MySQL experience is a huge bonus but not required.
- WordPress website security & performance optimization (1+ years).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Remote (Work From Home) – Part-time position
We are looking for a Front-End WordPress Developer to assist in the development of websites and website maintenance. Other duties will include modifying content, adding functionality, and optimizing websites using the latest website trends and security/performance optimization strategies.
Must be proficient in WordPress, Woocommerce, HTML, CSS, and other WordPress plugins/themes.
Flawless Website Design, the leading conversion optimization focused website design agency in Colorado, is seeking a proficient WordPress Developer to contribute to our growing, talented team. Our WordPress Developer will collaborate with the rest of our team to build custom WordPress websites and provide clean coding solutions to complex WordPress functionality requests on existing client websites.
To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and be able to work with a team on multiple website projects concurrently.
The right candidate is hungry for growth and learning, understands the importance of user experience, and knows how to balance functionality with design. Strong coding skills and high attention to detail are critical to maintaining efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Using the information provided by our team and performing research to design and develop high-converting and engaging websites that encourage website visitors to take action on-site.
- Modifying content on existing client websites. Changing text, images, design features, modules, etc.
- Improving and maintaining existing client websites from security enhancements to performance upgrades.
- Working with our content writers to ensure that the content is engaging and formatted well aesthetically.
- Working with our design team to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Providing additional support to our team.
Perks of the Job
Get paid per project
Get assigned tasks and get paid when you’ve completed them. We have a lot of clients that need work daily.
Work from anywhere
This opportunity allows you to work from anywhere… As long as you have a laptop or desktop computer and a good internet connection.
Work when you want to
As long as you complete your tasks by their deadlines, you have the ability to set your own hours and work on your own schedule.
Enhance your skillset
Working with us, you’ll learn several strategies and new skills that can boost your design capabilities.
Potential to earn even more
Know other businesses that need a website? Bring them to us and earn a hefty commission when they sign up!
Grow a Stellar reputation
You’ll be working with the leading conversion optimization focused website design team in Colorado.