Front-end web Developer at MD Ally Technologies, Inc.
As a foundational member of our growing startup, you'll get to leverage your knowledge of software, processes and procedures to own the creation of custom solutions and systems.
- Advanced understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and debugging
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications
- 1+ years of experience developing telecommunications solutions
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies for delivering iterative solutions
- Comfortable with modern practices including trunk based and test-driven development, and software test automation
MD Ally enables EMS-provider collaboration, at scale, to optimize community-based medical services and establish new patient-provider relationships that improve access to routine care and long-term outcomes. Our proprietary EMS-integrated platform connects providers and EMS patients with non-life-threatening medical concerns in real-time at the touch of a button. Quality patient care is delivered through on-demand triage assessments, telemedicine as an alternate destination, follow-up appointment scheduling, and transportation coordination; all accessible 24/7/365.
MD Ally will improve healthcare access for all citizens, regardless of their income level, and improve first responders’ ability to save lives. We support new, innovative care models that will change the way healthcare is delivered in the U.S.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are building a team of entrepreneurial and experienced software development experts with a demonstrated passion for DevOps culture. You will work with our UI/UX designs to bridge the gap between mock-up and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides to determine the application's look, feel, and functionality. As a foundational member of our growing startup, you'll get to leverage your knowledge of software, processes and procedures to own the creation of custom solutions and systems.
- Implementing new, game-changing software features for MD Ally
- Enhancing and ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submission to back-end
- Providing ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for existing systems
- Collaborating cross-functionally with business users and other engineers
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement