Front End (React) Developer at Deep Consulting Solutions
The following skills/experience will be necessary: • Solid knowledge of React (web) based front end development technologies • Experience in building successfully implemented highly performing web app front ends • Experience with Typescript • Experience with popular UI Component Libraries, such as Material UI • Understanding of SDLC and Software Architecture
We have a tight business to run and our jobs require a certain commitment to results and willingness to accept responsibility for the individual actions on the part of our employees. Therefore, we require our candidates to:
• Understand that activity by itself is useless unless it produces a useful outcome;
• Be ready to self-organize and self-manage and make own decisions about what to do in order to deliver the result;
• Be willing to re-examine approaches and methods when results suggest that current approaches aren't working;
• Be willing to endure hard work to achieve success and not expect instant gratification;
The following skills/experience will be necessary:
• Solid knowledge of React (web) based front end development technologies
• Experience in building successfully implemented highly performing web app front ends
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with popular UI Component Libraries, such as Material UI
• Understanding of SDLC and Software Architecture
The following will help:
• Expertise in React Native and Mobile App Development will be helpful but not required
• Experience with front end solutions that work together/embedded with CRM/ERP systems and live streaming technology
• Experience with tools like Amplify, Firebase, and other Front End oriented Cloud Technologies
• Understanding of basic UX/UI design principles.
Work Process & Team Structure
Our company works on a very strict form of waterfall-like model in order to ensure that no delays occur on projects. Specifically, we put in a great deal of effort to make sure to have extremely well-defined requirements that will enable our systems to be effective by design and relevant to the business using them. Before the project ever gets to the engineering team, our business consultants conduct an extensive study of our client business and put together a very complete understanding of the client's business model, which we then pass on to our product designers who create highly effective and relevant designs (leveraging, where possible parts of our past projects) - these designs are them rigorously vetted by the entire design team, the relevant business consultants, QA's, and our leading engineers to ensure that they are complete and will result in a successful project. The requirements are then approved and passed to the lead engineer who architects the entire software project and allocates deliverables and tasks to the respective team members.
The engineering teams are usually small (under 8 people at any given time on the project), which allows to ensure a good amount of personal responsibility and allows to recognize every engineer's accomplishment in the actual functional deliverables produced and not some BS metric like hours worked or lines of code written. All deliverables are code reviewed by the project team, approved by the lead engineer, and assessed by QA right away. Engineers who produce high quality working deliverables and do so quickly are recognized and given bonuses and raises on project completion.