Front End Engineer at TaskRay
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to join our team. You will be participating in and guiding the execution and delivery of new technology, components, capabilities, and products built by the Product and Engineering teams.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- A proven track record of working within large codebases
- Experience working with and contributing to Design Systems (we use the Lightning Design System)
- A strong history in working with our front end tech stack: React (class based and functional, components), Typescript, Redux
- A passion for front end testing
- A passion for making sure that the front end scales for both large and small data sets
- Experience collaborating with design on viability of UI/UX prototypes
- A strong working knowledge of modern CSS and HTML
- A passion for working with designers and other Engineers to create components which fulfill their goals in a visually appealing and consistent manner
First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer experience once the opportunity is marked Closed Won. TaskRay is the leader in post-sale work management in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies make the transition from sales to customer success frictionless, driving greater efficiencies and creating unmatched customer experiences – all within Salesforce.
Culture is important to us. You must value the following as much as we do:
- Connection. Cultivate authentic connections with customers, partners, and each other. We believe in a customer-first mindset across everything we do, continuously learning and focusing on the ‘We’ rather than the ‘I’.
- Integrity. We are transparent, sharing information and feedback freely. We infuse every action with honesty, fairness, and respect for customers and colleagues alike. We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Hunger. We have high expectations and expect high performance of ourselves and our teams. We constantly look to innovate and improve, unleashing our creativity and persistence to find solutions and deliver exceptional results.
- Thrive. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work every day. We show up as real human beings who speak from the heart, value others’ contributions and invest in each other’s growth.
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to join our team. You will be participating in and guiding the execution and delivery of new technology, components, capabilities, and products built by the Product and Engineering teams. This position will report to the Director of Engineering.
Some traits we're looking for, from you:
- A desire to improve the developer experience of a large codebase and increase developer productivity by removing technical debt.
- A strategic thinker who contributes to the overall strategy and vision of the application and codebase.
What you’ll do:
- Be a hands-on, contributing developer on your team focused on React-based UI development
- Work in our front end tech stack: React (class based and functional components), Typescript, Redux
- Work within a Salesforce native application
- Collaborate with the engineering and product team members to align on front end architecture
- Advocate for front end related technical debt retirement by developing a backlog of work items and help the team work through them
- Assist in support/bug escalations that require your particular expertise related to front end engineering
Cash compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. Estimated salary range is between $95,000 - $125,000 per year. This position is also eligible for bonus based on performance targets.
TaskRay offers highly competitive non-cash compensation ranging from flexible PTO practices to a robust benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance programs, expanded EAP benefits, 401k matching, reimbursement stipends, and bonuses for taking vacation and for anniversaries.
This position is remote. While TaskRay has a physical office in the Denver area, we also have team members located across the United States. For employees located within Colorado, we’re thrilled at the opportunity to meet periodically in person, for both professional and team building events. And for those outside Colorado, we’ll connect virtually.
We value diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive culture embracing the value of a diverse workforce in all roles, at all levels of the organization. We work to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make decisions based on job related factors. We ask that you do not disclose any information on the application which could indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity. pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation and we encourage applicants who meet some but not all qualifications to apply.