Front-End Engineer at Revel
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today.
- 5+ years real-world application development experience
- Experience with React
- Non-Technical Requirements
- Highly collaborative and able to work in cross-functional teams
- You are pragmatic and prefer simple solutions. You build for the problem.
- Product-oriented - You care about the value we deliver rather than just the tech we build
- You like to work in agile(ish) environments
- You strive towards continuous delivery
- Are excited to work very closely with Product team
- Leadership experience
Our Tech Stack
- React Native
- Apollo (GraphQL)
Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
- Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
- Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
- Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
- Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
- Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
- Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program